Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript must be sent together with the AUTHOR AGREEMENT FORM (downloadable from the site http://studia.ubbcluj.ro/serii/biologia/index_en.html).
- Authors must use the STUDIA TEMPLATE, available on the site (http://studia.ubbcluj.ro/serii/biologia/index_en.html). Articles that do not respect the template will be sent back to the authors.
- WORD editor will be used to type the manuscript, in English only. Authors are responsible for submitting papers in comprehensible US or UK English. Only manuscripts checked for spelling and grammar errors will be accepted.
- STUDIA UBB BIOLOGIA supports a peer review system for paper evaluation: The authors must take into account the comments made by the reviewer(s). In case of disagreement, authors must provide evidence for rejecting the reviewer’s comments. The final version of the article must include the highlighted changes in the text (according to the reviewer’s suggestions)
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript being submitted. Common agreement has been reached before submission. The manuscript represents original work; it has not been published or is not under considered for publication elsewhere.
- The corresponding author is responsible for the submission, on behalf of all co-authors. No additional authors will be added post submission, unless editors receive detailed explanation and agreement from all authors.
"Transfer of copyright agreement"
When the article is accepted for publication, I, as the author and representative of the coauthors, hereby agree to transfer to Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Biologia all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author specifically retain: the right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching; the right to reuse all or part of this material in a review or in a textbook of which I am the author; the right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me.